Celebrex from $0.71 per pill
Do not take Celebrex (Celecoxib) if:
- your doctor has told you that you have a serious heart or blood vessel disease that affects the circulation in the brain or limbs
- have severe liver problems
- your doctor will decide if your condition is too severe to take this medicine.
- you have problems with your kidney function
- you are undergoing coronary bypass surgery (CABG)
- you have had an asthma attack, hives, itching, rash or a runny nose after taking aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs, medicines used to treat pain and inflammation), including other medicines Coxib
- many medications used to treat headache, pain in the period and other aches and pains contain aspirin or an NSAID.
- if you are allergic to aspirin, NSAIDs, or other Coxib medications and taking Celebrex, these symptoms can be serious.
- you have an allergy to Celecoxib. Symptoms of an allergic reaction to these medicines may include:
- asthma, wheezing or shortness of breath
- swelling of the face, lips, or tongue that may cause difficulty swallowing or breathing
- urticaria, itching or rash
- if you are allergic to sulphonamides or any of the ingredients in the capsule and taking Celebrex, these symptoms can be serious. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if any of this applies to you.
- you are already taking an NSAID
- you have gastric ulcer or bleeding
- you have Irritable Bowel Disease
- you have heart failure
- the expiration date printed on the packaging has passed, although the capsules may look good
- if you take this medicine after the expiration date has passed, it may not work as well.
- the container is torn or shows signs of alteration.
Some medications and Celebrex (Celecoxib) may interfere with each other. These include:
- any medication used to treat high blood pressure and other heart problems such as ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor antagonists, beta blockers, or diuretics (also called liquid or water tablets)
- fluconazole, an antifungal agent
- lithium, a medicine used to treat some types of depression
- warfarin or similar medicines like Eliquis (apixaban), Xarelto (rivaroxaban) or Pradaxa (dabigatran), medicines used to stop blood clots
- aspirin or salicylates, medicines used to treat pain
- antacids, medicines used to treat indigestion
- some medicines used to treat diabetes
- methotrexate, a drug used to treat arthritis and some cancers
- ciclosporin, a drug used to suppress the immune system
- certain medications used to treat pain and inflammation called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or (corticosteroid) steroids.
Celebrex is really effective medicine. However, you should carefully study the instructions to the drug, especially if you haven’t consulted a doctor. I’ve had pains in the knee joints periodically for several years. Sometimes I even couldn’t handle the pain. In the last time I could not even get out of bed. My friend brought me a Celebrex and after two days of treatment I felt alive again. I was treated more than ten days in a row. I hardly felt pain. However, on the 12th day, I started to feel weak. Unfortunately, I did not associate it with the treatment. A couple of days later, there were some blood pressure changes, after which I took almost all the heart drugs, which turned out to be at home. Only after that I guessed to re-read the instructions (sections about overdose and side effects). So be sure to consult a doctor before taking this medication.
My neck hurts for six months, so after visiting a doctor I bought Celebrex tablets. I took the first dose in the morning, went to the store for lunch and there I realized my entire dispersal. Thought that I need to be careful. The day was gloomy, there was a thick fog, some noise …. I started to leave the parking lot with great apprehension, but still hit the parked car. The nightmare for me was that I did not see this car in the rear view camera, in the mirror. The instructions say – rarely dizziness, blurred vision, tinnitus. I blamed myself on my poor state of health and only after arriving home and reading the instructions again understood the real reason (( Therefore, the description of side effects is very important, read and be careful.) I blame myself for the trouble I’ve brought. Certainly it doesn’t mean that the Celebrex is ineffective. And the doc described it as one of the most effective and safe.
Especially as a result of taking the pills, the pain has passed, so the drug is great for the treatment of pain in the joints. But I don’t upset about the whole situation, it can be worse sometimes